Ask The Expert: Taxes

Q: I withdrew an IRA in 2012. I live in VA and I don't work. My IRA address is in Athol Ma. Do I pay state taxes in MA or VA?
See other answers from this expert. 143 out of 235 people found this useful.

So long as your residence is in Virginia, you most likely just need to pay state taxes in Virginia.

Was this answer useful?
Important IRA Information

Each year, the IRS updates the rules for Traditional IRAs. Here are all the details for 2015: